General Technical Specification of the Project:
Due to the time limitation and faster productivity of capital, we intended to devise a new method in construction industry. In Iran, from the past until today the usage of fabricated concrete materials was common and generally was used in landscape and building façade. After consulting with the university professors and investigating different executive methods, we are entered into a production phase. The structural system is included reinforced concrete walls and reinforced concrete slabs. In longitudinal direction these walls can resist against longitudinal earthquake forces, also in transverse direction they act like a bending frame and resist against lateral earthquake forces.
- Implementing anti- moisture insulation on the façade.
- Implementing water- proof roof with a special colors.
- Implementing joint filling in the middle of the elements.
- Using sound and thermal insulation in the walls.
- Using double windows.
- Implementing arched ceiling with the 3D panels.
- Implementing mechanical and electrical installations.